Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

dear all,

I am using VM-login module to instead the original one, and install a email login plugin. Now, the website can be login by email. However, my VM-login module box still display login by username, what can i do to change it to email??

perhaps can be:
    (THIS WHAT I WANT)
    email:
    password:

now still as like this
    username:
    password:

the VM template was shift from JA-Zeolite, joomla 1.5.10
    VM: 1.1.3

Thanks in advance, for any assistance or hints.

By, Kevin.C

myeco Friend

<em>@myeco 127481 wrote:</em><blockquote>dear all,

I am using VM-login module to instead the original one, and install a email login plugin. Now, the website can be login by email. However, my VM-login module box still display login by username, what can i do to change it to email??

perhaps can be:
    (THIS WHAT I WANT)
    email:
    password:

now still as like this
    username:
    password:

the VM template was shift from JA-Zeolite, joomla 1.5.10
    VM: 1.1.3

Thanks in advance, for any assistance or hints.

By, Kevin.C</blockquote>
    Okay, i solved this problem by myself.

Herewith the solution i use:

1. VM login module, was using ‘echo’ to call the relevant words/sentences come out. which $VM_LANG

2. So if we find out where is the VM language source, then we can edit the sentences or words which what we need.

3. the path is /administrator/components/com_virtuemart/languages/common, inside got an english.php, you can editing what you want it to be.

Thats all what i done to make it happen.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  myeco 15 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum