Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I would like to add email notifications to the admin when a job seeker has modified his profile, for instance, or any other event I’d like to be informed of. Where can I find the email notification triggers ?

Thank you

Duong Trieu Friend

Up to now, with jobboard, when jobseeker has modified his profile, the mail sending to admin had not been supported yet
    however if you want to receive mail in that case, please follow the below instructions

1, Login backend of site, goto ‘JA Job board ‘ > ‘Email Template’, create new email template for your purpose.
    2, To use the new template, you need to embed the send mail implement code with new template after jobseeker has modified his profile.

it means, you must edit source code of jobboard

jooservices Friend

<em>@Duong Trieu 265319 wrote:</em><blockquote>Up to now, with jobboard, when jobseeker has modified his profile, the mail sending to admin had not been supported yet
    however if you want to receive mail in that case, please follow the below instructions

1, Login backend of site, goto ‘JA Job board ‘ > ‘Email Template’, create new email template for your purpose.
    2, To use the new template, you need to embed the send mail implement code with new template after jobseeker has modified his profile.

it means, you must edit source code of jobboard</blockquote>
    Let’s me try to insert some event trigger so we can make plugin for JA JBoard 🙂
    Thank you
    Viet Vu

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  jooservices 13 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum