Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I’m using T3-bs3-blank, I want override with Less, the css files of ja-slideshowlite but I can’t do it, the css of Ja-Slideshow allways override my T3 BS3 changes made in Less.

Thanks in advance.

TomC Moderator

You really should be utilizing the custom.css method —> http://www.t3-framework.org/documentation/customization.html#custom-css

ditser Friend

Hi,

Yes customize css directly is a way to do it, but my question is why the css styles of a Module override my Less changes?, they need to be compiled first or something else, all the template doesn´t have problems just the modules. I checked Ja-University template and I saw that the developers created a separated file ja-module.less to do this, and I tried to replicate but I’m doing something wrong.

Thanks in advance. :((

Adam M Moderator

Hi @ditser,

By default, the LESS / CSS files of template will be loaded first, then the CSS / LESS files of modules, its Joomla! default behavior. Therefore, if you use the same CSS selector, the code in module always has higher priority.

In this case, you can modify the LESS file of your JA Slideshow Lite module directly.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Adam M 9 years, 12 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum