Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

hello, how to place a module on the right of the logo as “buy your tickets” in the photo below? I tried the top position but the problem is that this module up under the logo and not the right of the logo.
    thank you

TomC Moderator

Was an image representing the result you are trying to achieve supposed to be attached to your post above?
    Apparently, it did not take. Can you try to attach it again?

raffi3438 Friend

Sorry for my last post

1. buy
    TomC Moderator

Thank you for the image – but I’m not seeing what it is, exactly, you are wanting to accomplish.

What are you wanting to place to the right of the “Buy Your Tickets” image?
    (can you out together an image with your intended result?)

raffi3438 Friend

I would like use the position of buy your tickets to put my module.
    but what is the name of the position of your tickets?
    thank you

TomC Moderator

<em>@raffi3438 266930 wrote:</em><blockquote>I would like use the position of buy your tickets to put my module.
    but what is the name of the position of your tickets?
    thank you</blockquote>
    The “Buy Your Tickets” image is within a custom_module assigned to the “top” position within your Module Manager.

If you want to replace the “Buy Your Tickets” module – simply disable/unpublish it and assign whichever other module you ant to that same position. Of course, depending on what you want to assign there, you may need to modify some of the relative CSS width/height parameters.

raffi3438 Friend

Thank you, but when I put a customized module in top position, this module up under the logo and not to the right of the logo.
    So how to force the module to the right of the logo?
    thank you

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  raffi3438 13 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum