Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Sorry guys,
    I know I’m posting a lot of questions…:-[

I would like to do a couple of changes to Larix:
    1) to put a wider logo on my template.the size of the actual logo is 278 X 100, and I would put a logo of mine that is something like 400 X 100;

2) to change titles color and menus titles color to orange.

Thank you very much for your help.

Bye
    Laura

theprofessor Friend

Hey Laura, do you have a live url? I can check it for you and let you know what to change.

Alternatively, I also suggest that you use Firefox as a browser if you don’t already and add their plug-in “Firebug”. It allows you to check and make changes on your screen that are temporary. You can play with css code to your hearts desire…figure out what changes to make and what files to make them to. Believe me it will change your world! 🙂

lauraperin Friend

Ops, sorry :-[
    Sure, this is my test environment link where I am testing the template: http://www.MeglioinSalute.com/TEST.
    The logo is temporary, I have to adjust it for new template.

My live site is http://www.MeglioinSalute.com
    As you can see, my colors are blue and orange, so I would like to keep them in the new template.

I am currently using Firefox, I did not know about Firebug. Thank you very much for the suggestion, I’ll do it right now.

Thank you veru much!!! 🙂
    Bye
    Laura

theprofessor Friend

OK cool. Since you are going to add Firebug, i will let you try to figure out what to change with it. It will allow you to use Firebug and understand how it works. It’s really simple.

If you still have problems, let us know and I will advise.

lauraperin Friend

Hello,
    I installed Firebug and run it on my site… it is not so clear what is the problem, though…
    I uploaded my data and the cart problem is also in home page now.
    The error Firegub report is “mooSlideMenu is not defined”…
    Plese could you help in fixing it?
    Thank you vey much.
    Laura

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  lauraperin 15 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum