Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi can u please help me in reactivate the stile in the gallery and in the masshead module as in the pictures i have attached with red color?

Thank u

1. masshead
    2. slide
    Ninja Lead Moderator

I have checked both modules: JA Content slider and JA Masshead but it could not support the style like as your expectation.

alederodesign Friend

You mean the style i put in custom.css? Why?

TomC Moderator

<em>@alederodesign 446716 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi can u please help me in reactivate the stile in the gallery and in the masshead module as in the pictures i have attached with red color?

Thank u</blockquote>

What do you mean by “reactivate?” :confused:

alederodesign Friend

I mean the style that was originally set in the template. I don’t know what i did but i can’t see anymore the shape of the gallery and the masshead as in the pictures i have attached

Thank you

Ninja Lead Moderator

@alederodesign: I could not find any default config from JA Decor template as you mentioned, you can try to find it at our demo again and give me the link, I will help you to check the configuration on that.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 10 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum