Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I am using JA_Accordion in JA_Orisite template.

1) However, the margin between the accordion modules’ titles and footers is too much, meaning that there is too much whitespace between module titles and its corresponding content. This also applies to the the margin at the bottom and the next module in the accordion I looked through the template.css for ja_accordion, and it is no where to be found, so I am unable to adjust the margin. Please help. See screen short for reference.

2) I added individual module styling to some of the modules inside the accordion, but that is not showing in the fronted. I will like each module to have different styling like background, etc.

Many thanks

1. ja_accordion
    2. ja-accordion
    swissa Friend

Any chance that you can post the url of the site and set optimise css to off in template manager?

omojesu Friend

unfortunately not at this time swissa. The site is under development and is closed. If you want a private preview, I can PM you a temporary login detail. Please let me know. Thanks

swissa Friend

I have an Orisite but don’t use JA Accordian or have any articles but have you tried checking out the css @ templates/ja_orisite/css/mod_jaaccordion.css ? There is a fair bit of ‘padding’ in there that could be adjusted to take out some of the white space. Just make sure you take a copy of it before playing with it so that you can restore it if needs be.

Happy to look at it (front end only – no admin access!) but only if you feel comfortable with that. Entirely up to you omojesu – see my signatur. Hopefully after reading above it won’t be necessary! Best of luck.

omojesu Friend

No worries…I just PMed you the site details for your preview.

Thanks for pointing me to the module css path…I sure was able to make some minor adjustment to the paddings. Would have loved to make individual module background instead of one universal background color for all modules in the accordion. Any idea?

<em>@swissa 312845 wrote:</em><blockquote>I have an Orisite but don’t use JA Accordian or have any articles but have you tried checking out the css @ templates/ja_orisite/css/mod_jaaccordion.css ? There is a fair bit of ‘padding’ in there that could be adjusted to take out some of the white space. Just make sure you take a copy of it before playing with it so that you can restore it if needs be.

Happy to look at it (front end only – no admin access!) but only if you feel comfortable with that. Entirely up to you omojesu – see my signatur. Hopefully after reading above it won’t be necessary! Best of luck.</blockquote>

swissa Friend

Hi omojesu

Thanks for the link. Looking good although personally a little dark with the background colours for what I would think should be a lifting topic! Same with the menรผ. Just a personal thought! Padding looking good though. ๐Ÿ™‚

You can style the bellows differently by using a table for the text and coloring the background but it isn’t an ideal solution. Far better if you could add a suffix to the article itself and then just add extra css. I know how to do this with modules etc but have never done it for a particular article and not sure if you can add a suffix or div class into the html in the article itself like I can with a table.

Perhaps one of the more experienced members of the community could point us in the right direction if this is possible?

Sorry I can’t be of more help but with almost 300’000 members here I hope someone will step up to the plate!! I could do with learning this too! ๐Ÿ™‚

All the best.

omojesu Friend

thanks…definitely will be changing the background…what you saw is the default orisite background…I am still focusing on the layout of the homepage at the moment…one other reason why the site is still private.

<blockquote>Perhaps one of the more experienced members of the community could point us in the right direction if this is possible?

Sorry I can’t be of more help but with almost 300’000 members here I hope someone will step up to the plate!! I could do with learning this too!</blockquote>

Hopefully, we will get someone who will be able to assist.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  omojesu 12 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum