Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I mapped a menu item with the JA_Bookshop template to a single article but there are a lot of space before the beginning of the article. How can I remove those space between the menu and the beginning of the article?

TomC Moderator

Which space, specifically, are you referring to?

joshkchau Friend

I am referring to the space between the main menu and the beginning of article (the article in the main body area in white) so that the beginning of article can be much closer to the menu.

TomC Moderator

Well, there seems to be an image slider between the main nav and the content article which is occupying (and thus creating) a chunk of white space.

Otherwise, you can try this . . . .

If you haven’t yet done so, create a new file called “custom.css” within file path –> /templates/ja-bookshop/css/
    (so the final file path will be –> /templates/ja_bookshop/css/custom.css )

Within that custom.css file, paste the following CSS rule:

.t3-mainbody {
    padding-top: 0;
    }

This will move the content up a bit . . . but I’m not sure how you are wanting things to look.
    Perhaps you can throw together a screenshot mock-up of how you’re wanting things to display?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 10 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum