Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

I simply want to start fresh with no CSS changes. I uninstalled the template and the plugin but when I reinstalled everything is the same. Do I also delete T3Assets in the server?
    can I rename Purity and install another instance in case I want to return?

jooservices Friend

Hi there,
    Please try with below steps:
    – Uninstall template
    – Make sure record of this template in database table #__template_styles also deleted
    – Make sure template directory is deleted
    – Clear all cache and also T3Assets
    – Reinstall template
    – Clear cache
    – And try

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

charliewhiskey Friend

Hey thank you. I was unable to get it to clear, in the last few weeks, I must have changed the core and it’s not the template.

jooservices Friend

Hi there,
    If needed please provide me your site access. I’ll help you to do that.

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

TomC Moderator

<em>@charliewhiskey 447975 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hey thank you. I was unable to get it to clear, in the last few weeks, I must have changed the core and it’s not the template.</blockquote>

What do you mean when you say you were not able to remove the template and start over?

jooservices Friend

Hi there,
    Just wonder if you have resolved your issue. Please let me know than we can work together to resolve it.

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

charliewhiskey Friend

Just to clarify, I was unable to fully delete the template and the settings. when I reinstalled, apparently much of the old configurations remained. And as far as fixing this, I have decided to stop messing with it and buy a template. I love the Purity line of templates and have used them in the past but I just don’t have the patience to mess with it any longer.
    Thank you all but I am done.

TomC Moderator

<em>@charliewhiskey 448362 wrote:</em><blockquote>Just to clarify, I was unable to fully delete the template and the settings. when I reinstalled, apparently much of the old configurations remained. And as far as fixing this, I have decided to stop messing with it and buy a template. I love the Purity line of templates and have used them in the past but I just don’t have the patience to mess with it any longer.
    Thank you all but I am done.</blockquote>

Did you also clear out the database you were using with the old template install?

If you don’t, and if you designate the same database, much of the same information/content will populate again.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 10 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum