Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 40 total)
  • Author

Try clearing your browser cache – it’s looking okay in my browser (i.e. Firefox)

TomC Moderator

Try clearing your browser cache – it’s looking okay in my browser (i.e. Firefox)

TCB Friend

I cleared cache and still am seeing the cover up in Chrome and IExplorer.

TCB Friend

I cleared cache and still am seeing the cover up in Chrome and IExplorer.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @cmnow,

I checked your site but didn’t see the code mentioned in my previous reply (#2), please recheck.

TCB Friend

<em>@Adam M 472985 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi @cmnow,

I checked your site but didn’t see the code mentioned in my previous reply (#2), please recheck.</blockquote>

So we are definitely getting close. It shows up properly in Internet Explorer but on Google Chrome I’m still seeing the menu blocked by the black bar?

Adam M Moderator

Hi @cmnow,

I’ve just checked your site in all browsers and see it looks fine, so you might want to clear your browser cache or try in another device instead.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @cmnow,

I’ve just checked your site in all browsers and see it looks fine, so you might want to clear your browser cache or try in another device instead.

TCB Friend

All resolved. Thanks for all of your help.

TCB Friend

All resolved. Thanks for all of your help.

TCB Friend

Now I know this is asking for a lot, but is there a simple way to get the top space back so I can re-assign headlines, login and search modules to the standard position above the logo as it is in the template?

I took a shot at it and edited the code in /template.css to reflect:
    }
    t3-mainnav {
    background: #000
    margin-top: 51px;
    border-bottom: 5px solid #e73628

I also removed the code from /custom.css that was added in reply 2 on this thread

Here is how things look now on Chrome and IE: http://www.thechristianbeat.org

1. problem
    TCB Friend

Now I know this is asking for a lot, but is there a simple way to get the top space back so I can re-assign headlines, login and search modules to the standard position above the logo as it is in the template?

}
    t3-mainnav {

I also removed the code from /custom.css that was added in reply 2 on this thread

TCB Friend

}
    t3-mainnav {

Adam M Moderator

Hi @cmnow,

I checked your site but didn’t see any problem in IE as I got the result as in your attachment screenshot. Could you please recheck ?

Adam M Moderator

Hi @cmnow,

I checked your site but didn’t see any problem in IE as I got the result as in your attachment screenshot. Could you please recheck ?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 40 total)

This topic contains 40 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  TCB 9 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum