Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I am having trouble removing some unused space below the JA Slideshow on Purity iii that doesn’t look good, it is a light grey colour. Here is the link:

http://www.stronanslurgan.org.uk/about/mission-statement-and-values.html

On the main home page I don’t seem to have this issue – it’s just on the other pages where I am using a thinner banner in height. Has anyone any suggestions on how I can fix this issue please?

Note: I have adjusted the padding above the slideshow so that it is closer to the menu.

Thanks for any help in advance!

TomC Moderator

On which other pages is this issue occurring?

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    I assume you are talking about top module – Slideshow as this screenshot.
    It’s because module designed for min-height: 260px.
    You can apply this css to prevent that

.ja-ss-item {
    min-height: auto;
    }

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

TomC Moderator

Gee, what would we ever do without Viet to step in and save the day, eh? :p

losttransmission Friend

Thanks for your help – that definitely makes sense!

Though can you tell me the location of the folder within the Purity iii template that I need to get to so I can alter the CSS code?

Thanks again!

TomC Moderator

<em>@losttransmission 495019 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thanks for your help – that definitely makes sense!

Though can you tell me the location of the folder within the Purity iii template that I need to get to so I can alter the CSS code?

Thanks again!</blockquote>

Here you go —-> /modules/mod_jaslideshowlite/assets/css/mod_jaslideshowlite.css

losttransmission Friend

Hi again,

Sorry – I’m still having no luck locating that CSS code! Can anyone use a screen shot on where it would be?

I’ve checked through the template files and even looked through JA Slideshow lite on the module manager … no luck! Help!

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    Open /modules/mod_jaslideshowlite/assets/css/mod_jaslideshowlite.css as TomC said.
    Search for min-height and you’ll see that code line. Change to it to auto.

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

losttransmission Friend

Hi again,

Thanks very much for all the help so far. I entered /modules/mod_jaslideshowlite/assets/css/mod_jaslideshowlite.css
    and the code opened in notepad. I changed 240px to auto, saved, and nothing changed. Then I created a new .css folder in templates/purityiii/css folder and inserted the code. It still doesn’t work!

I’m sure you can tell I’m quite the amateur!!

Any help on how I can save the adjusted code?

Thanks for the help and sorry to be a pain!!

losttransmission Friend

I found the folder that you directed me to!

Thanks everyone for all the help! Very much appreciated!!

TomC Moderator

<em>@losttransmission 495109 wrote:</em><blockquote>I found the folder that you directed me to!

Thanks everyone for all the help! Very much appreciated!!</blockquote>

Hope you were able to modify the appropriate CSS and achieve the results you were wanting.

All the best with your continuing site development !!! 🙂

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 9 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum