Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi I can’t figure out how to remove the media/image ona all articles – see pic

thanks

1. Capture-1
    pavit Moderator

Hi there

You should override it editing articles and add your image instead of the dummy images.

justlovejoomla Friend

Hi and thank you for replying I want to remove the entire position for the image so the content starts at the top of the page – do I need to do a template (html) override ?

What I am trying to do is to delete the section with the class – article-intro-media

Can you point me to the correct file path to edit that code please.

pavit Moderator

Hi

Try to add this to your custom.css file ( if you do not have already this file then create a new one in this folder /templates/ja_teline_v/css/)

.magazine-carousel .magazine-item-media .item-image {
    display:none;
    }

Regards

justlovejoomla Friend

Hi Pavit

Close! – what hides the section is this in the custom css is this line-
    .article-intro-media {display:none;}

But I don’t want to hide it – I want to remove it please, because it is adding time in processing by being there.

So my question is – where is the code that defines the layout and inclusions of sections – specifically the section with the class= article-intro-media

pavit Moderator

Template is using ja acm modules to show all sections – the one you are pointing here is the Featured News : style-1

If you want to remove the carousel image then you will need to edit this file
    /templates/ja_teline_v/acm/news-featured/tmpl/style-1.php

Regards.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pavit 7 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum