Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Evening all. Can anyone tell me how to remove the padding that appears around the banners that i have created in the right and user 8 & 9 positions? http://www.vivaasiamagazine.com

You cannot really see it on the Four Seasons Banner as it is all white but in the Intercontinental Banner and the RBI Banner there is a white padding/border around the outside which i would like to remove.

Jim

swissa Friend

Hi Jim,
    Sorry mate but I don’t see ANY banner images!! :((

If I right click and ‘open image in new tab’ it tells me that e.g. fs1.jpg is 1×1 px big. Same for banner viva asia and redumbrella5

True for both Chrome and Safari.

swissa

khoand Friend

<em>@origomedia 313023 wrote:</em><blockquote>Evening all. Can anyone tell me how to remove the padding that appears around the banners that i have created in the right and user 8 & 9 positions? http://www.vivaasiamagazine.com

You cannot really see it on the Four Seasons Banner as it is all white but in the Intercontinental Banner and the RBI Banner there is a white padding/border around the outside which i would like to remove.

Jim</blockquote>
    Hi,
    You go to Template manager,choose JA Orisite template, then change CSS Optomize fieds to NO, so I can check how and where to customize for you.

James Weston Friend

Thanks Khoand,

Have changed it to no.

Jim

khoand Friend

<em>@origomedia 313041 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thanks Khoand,

Have changed it to no.

Jim</blockquote>
    You find this code from /templates/ja_orisite/css/template.css

#ja-botsl div.ja-moduletable {
    border: 1px solid #E5E6E7;
    padding: 15px 19px; < change this line
    -moz-transition: opacity 0.5s;
    -webkit-transition: opacity 0.5s;
    }

James Weston Friend

Hi Khoand,

I changed the line to 1px 1px and then the site went all starnge in safari. I changed it back and it is still very strange looking although in firefox it still looks ok.

JIm

khoand Friend

<em>@origomedia 313043 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi Khoand,

I changed the line to 1px 1px and then the site went all starnge in safari. I changed it back and it is still very strange looking although in firefox it still looks ok.

JIm</blockquote>Could you give me a snapshot with your annotation?

James Weston Friend

Hi Khoand,

Screen shot 1 is how it should look and how it still looks in firefox. Screenshot 2 is how it now looks in safari and chrome.

All i did was change the numbers and save. when i saw what it looked like i changed them back but it has still stayed the same.

jim

1. Screen-shot2
    2. Screen-shot1
    James Weston Friend

Hi Khoand,

It really is quite strange as it has taken out my logo, the background and all the lines and dividers between the sections; but not in firefox.

Jim

khoand Friend

It’s weird. Could you give me username+password of your backend and ftp? I will check it.

James Weston Friend

Knowing me I have stuffed up some how. Have sent you PM with login details.

Jim

khoand Friend

Your /templates/ja_orisite/css/template.css has error, so I replace it by mine (from quick_start installation). Your template.css has error at begin of file

#ja-botsl div.ja-moduletable {/** * ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    * JA Orisite Template J25
    * ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    * Copyright (C) 2004-2011 J.O.O.M Solutions Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
    * @license - Copyrighted Commercial Software
    * Author: J.O.O.M Solutions Co., Ltd
    * Websites: http://www.joomlart.com - http://www.joomlancers.com
    * This file may not be redistributed in whole or significant part.
    * ------------------------------------------------------------------------ *//* COMMON STYLE--------------------------------------------------------- */@import url(../fonts/tex-gyre/stylesheet.css);body { color: #333; font-family: Arial,Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 1.6;}body#bd { background: url(../images/body-bg.gif) repeat-x left top #252627; color: #6c6c6c; }/* Normal links ---*/a { color: #c33; text-decoration: none; }a:hover, a:active, a:focus { color: #333; }/* Readon links ---*/p.readmore { margin: 10px 0 !important; }p.readmore a { color: #aaa; background: url(../images/arrow-normal.png) no-repeat left -1px; padding-left: 15px; font-size: 92%;}p.readmore a:hover,p.readmore a:focus,p.readmore a:active { color: #c33; background-position: left -15px;}.contentheading, .componentheading, h1, h2, h3, h4, h5 {}h1.componentheading, .componentheading, #ja-content-main > h1 { font-weight: normal; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 100%; font-family: 'TeXGyreAdventorRegular'; margin: 0 0 15px;}h2.contentheading, .contentheading { font-size: 110%; font-weight: bold;

James Weston Friend

Thanks Khoand, you are a savior. I will back the site up before i try changing the padding again 🙂

Jim

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

This topic contains 13 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  James Weston 12 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum