Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

There is a thin white line above my article post and I can’t seem to find the line of code in CSS to remove it. Please see attached screenshot.

Also, does anyone know why my menu doesn’t show up when I view my test site on my phone? I currently have the menu set to “mainnav” position for the Uber template. What I mean is that nothing displays when I click the corner to list my menu choices vertically.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello
    Apply the style inside the table code to remove the border . its border top of tr.td .
    apply border-top:none; .
    like here >> http://prntscr.com/7ssoxt
    + i do not see any menu published on your site , can u re check it

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello
    Apply the style inside the table code to remove the border . its border top of tr.td .

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello

h4design Friend

I was trying to remove the “Hazard 4” from the top menu and somehow it seems every time I try to modify anything related to the T3 header area in some way, the website ends up crippled and most of my stuff disappears including the navigation (which it happened to disappear yesterday). How can I safely remove the “Hazard 4” text from the navigation without this happening all the time? I must have re-installed Joomla like 5 times already :/

The top navigation should be up again. I’m still not sure why it doesn’t work in mobile devices. I click on the little menu icon thing on my phone, but no vertical/stacked menu shows up.

P.S. Thanks for the info on the top border. For some reason I thought it was connected to the “table” tag, I didn’t think to add a CSS style to the “td” tag (that’s what happens when you’re frustrated and can’t think clearly). That worked! Thanks again 😀

P.S.S. Since I can’t wait for the issue with the top navigation to be fixed (I actually have several issues with this Uber template but one issue at a time), attached is my original HTML code. I’m going to continue working on the site off and on in the meantime and just deal with a work-around for the time being.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Hazard 4 is the logo text , you can change it from template options .
    Here is documentation to change logo .

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi

h4design Friend

Hi,

That actually doesn’t work for me because I don’t even have logo text enabled in the “Image logo settings” for Uber. My logo text seems to come from the T3 plug-in which every time I try to remove the “Hazard 4” text, everything disappears from my Joomla site. It would be nice to just have a regular top menu without being force to have a logo image or logo text right next to it.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello its the logo text comes due to no logo on site it load site name .
    If you want to hide it add the below code in cusotm.css file

.logo-text {
    display: none;
    }

save file ,clear cache and check.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 9 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum