Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Because I would like to show multi categories articles with only titles, just like JA-News module does. But for kyanite template , the user 6, user 7, user 8, user 9 position are too small to contain JA-News module with 3 columns. So I am thinking if there is a quick way to replay body with JA-news styple layout, so please help….
    Another option is to add a full width module between body position and user 6, user 7, user 8, user 9, but it seems me it’s even harder to do that…Can anybody give a guide how to add a custom position with this new frame work ?
    I did read code and it looks to me that the way used to add positions for old templates is totally not working with Kyanite template..

Thank you..

geekyartist Friend

Please see the post http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/ja-news-with-kyanite/

I had a similar issue and after modifying the php code ja news is working fine with a few minor issues.
    Hope this helps.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  geekyartist 14 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum