Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi !

How do I get JA Lens to resample the pictures on the front side.

As seen on http://www.engerfoto.dk something went wrong with the last 4 pictures. They looks terrible on the frontside, but if you click on the picture, everything looks fine.

Regards

Peter

Stork11 Friend

<em>@pieng 321330 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi !

How do I get JA Lens to resample the pictures on the front side.

As seen on http://www.engerfoto.dk something went wrong with the last 4 pictures. They looks terrible on the frontside, but if you click on the picture, everything looks fine.

Regards

Peter</blockquote>
    Hello Peter,

Please try to clean cache of your site (T3 cache, Joomla cache), then refresh the home. If problem still faces, please send PM to me with your site information (your site URL, your site admin account) and your FTP account? So I can diagnose this problem.

BTW, please include this forum thread URL in your PM, so I can follow it.

Best regards.

jantunes Friend

The problem with the pictures has to do with the dimension defined on the front page menu. You have the four last images (links) as small so they tend to lower quality. Get them to medium. The problem is that the page takes longer to load. Play with the values for the different item on the front page.

pieng Friend

<em>@jantunes 321729 wrote:</em><blockquote>The problem with the pictures has to do with the dimension defined on the front page menu. You have the four last images (links) as small so they tend to lower quality. Get them to medium. The problem is that the page takes longer to load. Play with the values for the different item on the front page.</blockquote>

Problem solved – thank you so much 😀

Peter

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  pieng 12 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum