Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I want to change the background color of the entire site to a background image.

pavit Moderator

Hi

Change the background image from template.css

.t3-wrapper {
    background-image: url(/…../……./templates/ja_medicare/css/images/body_bg.png)!important
    }

TomC Moderator

<em>@pavit 450070 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi

Change the background image from template.css

.t3-wrapper {
    background-image: url(/…../……./templates/ja_medicare/css/images/body_bg.png)!important
    }</blockquote>

Just a thought . . . might be better if done with custom.css – to protect customization against future updates

pelessimo Friend

There’s no .t3-wrapper class in template.css. I tried it in custom.css, but doesn’t work.

TomC Moderator

<em>@pelessimo 450078 wrote:</em><blockquote>There’s no .t3-wrapper class in template.css. I tried it in custom.css, but doesn’t work.</blockquote>

My bad, you’re using an earlier version of JA Medicare . . . . . custom.css will not work.

the .t3-wrapper CSS is located within file path –> /templates/ja_medicare/css/off-canvas.css
    at line 15

chavan Friend

There is no body_bg.png image present on your site, please create a background image with name body_bg.png and upload it to your server path /templates/ja_medicare/images/

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  chavan 10 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum