Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi all,

I am using Bussiness ed. After installed quickstart, I tried to set only 1 article in front page by dissable others article and set these paramenter in Front Page Blog Layout
    – Leading = 1
    – Intro = 1
    – Columns = 1
    – Links = 0

It can be done but article only fill in left column, right column fill with empty space, so it looks ugly.

Is it possible to set so article occupied all columns?

Thanks in advance.
    Regards,
    Sugiarto

jsliao Friend

You can try setting the menu for the front page to point to an article layout instead of frontpage component.

sugiarto Friend

Hi jsliao,

Thanks for for reply. I did what you told me, it is solved the problem but come out with another problem, Read more… links doesn’t works.

It will be perfect if Read more could works. Is it possible?

Regards,
    Sugiarto

jsliao Friend

sorry but i believe article layout will show the whole article without readmore.

however, you can actually ‘cheat’ by creating 2 articles, 1 for the ‘frontpage’ and manually creating a readmore link linking to the actual article.

sugiarto Friend

Hi jsliao,

That’s a good idea, I thought that too, thanks for your suggestion.

Regards,
    Sugiarto

jsliao Friend

yea its just an idea but its not very productive cos u gotta edit that article whenever u have a new article. assuming that article is the ‘latest post’ kinda thing.

but if its pretty static then it wouldnt be much of an issue

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jsliao 15 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum