Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

i need disable load article by ajax and enable pagination for show artcile .

how to do ? :((

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@abtalebi 427534 wrote:</em><blockquote>i need disable load article by ajax and enable pagination for show artcile .

how to do ? :((</blockquote>
    You can disable the ajax load .
    for this go to template manager> ja argo> template options>General > extended setting> OFF the ajax load .
    see this

Hope it helps

1. Joomla-Administration-Template-Manager-Edit-Style
    abtalebi Friend

don’t work !

wamp 2.2
    ja argo 1.0.6
    joomla 2.5.20

development : off

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@abtalebi 427572 wrote:</em><blockquote>don’t work !
    </blockquote>

can you PM Me the admin credentials of your site . i will have a closer look

abtalebi Friend

<em>@pankajsharma 427573 wrote:</em><blockquote>can you PM Me the admin credentials of your site . i will have a closer look</blockquote>

yes , i can .

please , check your PM

abtalebi Friend

<em>@abtalebi 427576 wrote:</em><blockquote>yes , i can .

please , check your PM</blockquote>

did you check it ?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi @abtalebi i forwarded the issue to the development team . They will investigate the issue and reply you soon .
    Thanks for your patience 🙂

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@abtalebi 427534 wrote:</em><blockquote>i need disable load article by ajax and enable pagination for show artcile .

how to do ? :((</blockquote>

I just renamed the templates/ja_argo/html/com_content/category/blog.php file to blog_bk.php. Your site is working without ajax now.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 10 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum