Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I looking for a way to sort for content on JA Content Popup in the Our Portfolio module. I select the category then tried to sort my articles there to no avail. Any help will be greatly appreciated

bollanga Friend

How to sort articles in JA Content Popup. Tried to sort them in the category selected for articles to not avail. Any help is appreciated

Luna Garden Moderator

Hello,

At this time, JA Content Popup doesn’t have feature to set order for article in Category.

It’s out of support scope, and I’m afraid that we can’t help you with this request.

Thomas franchi Friend

I don’t know if it will help you. I had also issue to sort of the content of JA content popup. In order to do so I changed the date of all featured articles (the most recent articles will appear first).

otomol Friend

Is possible to use JA Content Popup with K2, if not, is there any other way to do something similar for K2 items?
    Thanks

Luna Garden Moderator

Hi otomol,

JA Content Popup modules does not support K2. As this module is developed for JA Onepage only so K2 is out of support.

Regards.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Luna Garden 11 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum