Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

How to set some description or a line in every item of the slidermenu in the corona template !?
    For now, I get for example: Home, and another Home in smaller font under it… how can i change the lower Home in smaller font to something else ?
    thanks

TomC Moderator

<em>@chac416 55136 wrote:</em><blockquote>How to set some description or a line in every item of the slidermenu in the corona template !?
    For now, I get for example: Home, and another Home in smaller font under it… how can i change the lower Home in smaller font to something else ?
    thanks</blockquote>
    Question . . . How can you be using the Corona template when your profile indicates “unlicensed member” and “0” downloads?

:confused:

chac416 Friend

that’s because I am working on my friend’s website

TomC Moderator

<em>@chac416 55196 wrote:</em><blockquote>that’s because I am working on my friend’s website</blockquote>
    So your FRIEND is the licensed member? …. What’s his member name?

chac416 Friend

i’ll get that to you tmw. would u like a phone number, address or a photo too 🙂

kashxo Friend

<em>@chac416 55217 wrote:</em><blockquote>i’ll get that to you tmw. would u like a phone number, address or a photo too :)</blockquote>

Hello chac416,
    We don’t want to cause inconvenience to you but our forum rule scope is only provide support for licensed members. If you got trouble in configure or customize your friend website, please let he use his account to post questions in forums, our supporters will help you as much as they can.

Thank you.

chac416 Friend

Not a problem kashxo, it is my first time posting on JA anyways. I wasn’t very aware of the forum rules.
    Anyways, delete my thread if you feel like it, since it serves no good to anyone in the community.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  chac416 16 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum