Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

We need to continue with a classical menu system: classic menu module within the left sidebar of purity iii. This menu should have no dropdown menu! It should be collapsed first, but uncollpase when activated in order to offer all subitems available. How to go back to such a classical menu system?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    can you add a screenshot what exactly you want to do that is in the demo , and not on your site .
    Also upgrade you membership to get a limited custom work support .

agoh Friend

Hi, here is the screenshot, which shows our old purity ii template with a classical menu system. It has several advantages for us optically.

A membership upgrade would be something that our voluntary associations had to decide on some day in the future. It will take some time. I myself work also on a free basis.

1. Unbenannt
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

HI to make the menu system same like old template take a pretty custom work,
    such custom work are out of JA support scope , you can hire a developer for such kind of custom works .
    I suggest you to use a custom html module and design it as per you needs , it will display all the menu without any functionality .

agoh Friend

Thank you very much for these suggestions. Perhaps, a change of the current color setting would be an alternative. But where to change the color settings of the menu? A tried several files, but this never changed any color at all.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

HI if you want to change the BG color of the menu li
    add this css code in your custom.css file

.nav > li > a:hover {

background-color: #eeeeee
    }

Change the value of BG color according to your need .

agoh Friend

Thank you so much

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  agoh 10 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum