Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hello

Fin is the footer position composed by 3 modules as you can see from the screenshot below you can unpublish your module from the "About me" menu item.

1. Screenshot-at-gen-27-18-30-45
    giuseppecampodesign Friend

thank you so much for your answer, i tried to go:
    menus–>main menu–>about me–>Module Assignment then I don’t know which module should I unpublish. With the one that I tried it didn’t work. See my attachment please and tell which one.
    Or maybe I’m not understanding what I have to do?
    Thank you a lot

1. Capture-3
    pavit Moderator

Hello

You will need to edit your contact module ( ID = 94 ) and in menu assignments remove the assignment to the about me page.

If you are having still problems with it then share as private reply a super user account to your administrative page and i will do it for you.

This reply has been marked as private.
    This reply has been marked as private.
    pavit Moderator

Hello

Create a new file inside this folder /templates/ja_mono/css/ and call it custom.css then add to it

.layout-ja_monoblank.about .t3-footer .footer-title {
      display:none;
    }

Then open your about me menu item and in Page Display tab -> Page class -> add the text about with an empty space at the beginning.

Regards

1. Screenshot-at-gen-28-21-15-25
    pavit Moderator

I would also like to know if I can publish the "project menu": All categories, Exterior, Interior, Advanced, inside of each Article:

Please open a new topic for this question.

Thanks

Thank you so much… works perfect

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  giuseppecampodesign 7 years, 7 months ago.

The topic ‘how to to turn off the vertical "Fin."’ is closed to new replies.