Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

i’ve 1.4.6 version of JA Job Board and i had to customize it to plug it with my shopping cart. when I’m listing the job posting plans employer need to add it to the basket and for this we had to modify / add those add to cart buttons and integrate it with the shopping cart. most of the DB structure is same except for few additional columns we added for the shopping cart requirement.

now my question is, in this scenario, how should i do the version upgrade? can i get a change log feature wise along with updated files for that feature(s)? what would be the best way to achieve this.

please guide me here.

Vinh CV Friend

Dear hassanali20

Before upgrade to the new version, you should backup your database, language file, code customization.
    From 1.5.0, you dont have to remove old version before install new one. The new version will keep all your old database and your database customization. You must do some test to sure that the new version works with your database customization. Any bug with the new version, you can report to us via: http://support.joomlart.com/

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Vinh CV 13 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum