Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I would like to use a second JA template with JA Intranet (two templates on one website). After I install the second template and create a menu item to it, eveything works fine, except now I have two different menus. I would like one style menu for all pages on my website to provide a consistent user experience.

How do I use one menu on a website that uses two templates? How do I use the JA Intranet menu for all pages of the website, including the pages that use the second template?

Thank you

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    You have to do customization in order to get the same header in your other JA Template .
    Check the /tpls/blocks/header.php file of JA Intranet , and then create the same file in your other template , check the js folder as the header is different than other template to get same function .
    Define the code in other templates .
    To check the style code use inspect element or firebug from browser
    . This may need pretty custom work , if you are not a developer i suggest you to hire a dev or use JA Custom services for this personal customization .

c45rs82wVm9y Friend

Thank you for the information. That was very helpful. I will try to implement this on my own using your instructions, and if I run into any problems I will use JA custom services.

Thanks again 🙂

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

You are welcome!?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 7 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum