Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi
    In the template style, there is property added for the image height to make them good in views .
    You can apply my suggestion given here and here if you found the images are cropped on your site .
    Also, you have options to set the image size in article options Here

VMedia Friend

Can you provide the code to apply this for responsive as it crops the image when viewed on a mobile device? View the JA Teline V template on your mobile device to have a better understanding, or reduce your browser window size, there you will see how the image is responsive to different sizes, thus being cropped in some of them.

Please advise is this can be fixed, so the full image is always shown in all responsive sizes. THANKS!

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Kindly post the URL of page and screenshot of the problem , so that i can take a look what issue you are facing in mobile devies for images .

VMedia Friend

This is not a particular web page, it’s within the entire JA Teline V template. You can viewing the JA Teline V template on your mobile device or minimizing your browser window to mobile size and viewing any of the images on the home page.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi this is why I am asking for the screenshot of the issue , I do not notice any issue on the demo site . Except there is a max-height applied for images that u can solve with the suggestion given in my first post in this thread .
    Add this code in custom.css file

.magazine-featured .item-image, .magazine-categories .item-image {
        overflow: hidden;
        max-height: 220px;
    }

Increase the value of 220 px if image height on your is bigger .

Without getting complete details its very hard to assume what exactly you are talking .

VMedia Friend

Perfect.. that’s exactly the right code i was seeking.. THANK YOU!

Subject Closed

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  VMedia 7 years, 12 months ago.

The topic ‘How Too.. Disable Article Image Cropping?’ is closed to new replies.