Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I guess this is a pure Joomla issue but maybe someone here has solved it.

I have an HTML 5 banner ad in a folder structured as shown in screenshot attached. In ‘Resources’ there are several images.

Can I use the Custom banner option in the Joomla Banner component to assign this banner?

1. html5_banner
    Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

You can try to use this

• Go to Admin site -> Global Configuration -> under Site tabs-> set Default Editor: Editor – None

• Open index.html file and copy all HTML script and put it to Custom HTML module of Joomla

Hope it helps

Regards

timtecsa Friend

Hi Tom,

I tried another approach which seems to work except that the Banner clicks option doesn’t. I put the folder with the images and Javascript at root level. I then made a Wrapper module pointing to the folder. Then in the Banner component I used Custom and a Modules Anywhere script to point to the Wrapper module {module banner/pressero_300}.

http://printindustrynews.com/index.php/en/ On article pages. e.g. http://printindustrynews.com/index.php/en/news2/12-industry-news/prepress/663-esko-and-corbus-announce-partnership-to-optimize-deployment-of-packaging-management-solutions-for-customers

Let me know if you’d like to look inside.

Tim

1. html5_pressero
    timtecsa Friend

@ninjalead

Tam, How does your Custom module method link to the Banner component to provide Clicks, Tracking etc. ?

Tim

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi Tim,

In this case, you can try to load module/position of Banner component into Custom HTML module

Regards

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 7 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum