Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

http://www.saf.net.nz/pilum

Got the above test site mostly set up, originally it had CB but now switched to Jomsocial.

The problem is with the formatting of the username below the article titles, its just rendering the html as if were text.

When it had CB in it I used the CB authorlink plugin. Now under the title of articles it shows the htl for the author link, its done it for a while but I’m not sure if the 2 coincided. Certainly it never worked but my memory is vague on the timing.

CB and all plugins have now been removed but the problem continues, I cant think off the top of my head what would continue to cause it, I’ve rooted through to see if there are any leftover files from the CB and plugins uninstalls and I think I have got them all.

Any suggestions where the cause of this is?

Thanks.

Anonymous Moderator

Hi ergohost

I have tried to view your website but could not.
    Maybe you removed this folder.

Please kindly check again.

ergohost Friend

Thanks, I forgot to update the link, moved the site directory earlier today 😮

I changed the thread status back from answered (as it had been changed to) to problem as it isnt resolved.

Link updated, sorry.

ergohost Friend

I’ve had to put the site in offline mode for now, heres a screenshot of the issue I’m referring to.

1. grab
    Anonymous Moderator

Hi

Please open templates/ja_sanidine/html/com_content/frontpage/default_item.php file, find following code:

<?php $this->escape(JText::printf(($this->escape($this->item->created_by_alias) ? $this->escape($this->item->created_by_alias) : $this->escape($this->item->author)) )); ?>

and change to:

<?php JText::printf(($this->escape($this->item->created_by_alias) ? $this->escape($this->item->created_by_alias) : $this->escape($this->item->author)) ); ?>

ergohost Friend

That dosent work, it just produces pretty much the same identical html as before.

ergohost Friend

Any other suggestions, I really need this sorted out.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ergohost 15 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum