Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author

Hello,

It looks like quick start is not the problem, try to clear your browsers cache and cookies and try again please.

(that’s for people who get the error :
    500- An error has occured.
    Layout g not found
    Return to Control Panel
    )

Regards

hotsd101 Friend

<em>@pascm 317868 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello,

It looks like quick start is not the problem, try to clear your browsers cache and cookies and try again please.

Layout g not found
    Return to Control Panel
    )

Regards</blockquote>

Pascm, this issues is definatly relate to quickstart and its distribution on setup where core cashe already excist. Can u try urself and u will see this same issues happen.

Do u know anout my previous question regard jat3 blank issuss witb not creating user tables. Will this be fixrd at all? Jat3 is very fantastic and hung do amazing job for it. Can u confirm if update will release for 1.5 blank versions?

pedrox Friend

<em>@pascm 317868 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello,

Layout g not found
    Return to Control Panel
    )

Regards</blockquote>

But it seems that only works temporarily..

Manos Moderator

<em>@hotsd101 317876 wrote:</em><blockquote>Pascm, this issues is definatly relate to quickstart and its distribution on setup where core cashe already excist. Can u try urself and u will see this same issues happen. </blockquote>

My reply is based on what i have tested my self and since i saw many people facing the same problem i tried to narrow down the possible causes of the problem. In fact there’s a thread that the customer faces the problem and when i log in to his website i can’t replicate the problem. This is why i said “it looks like… ” 😀
    So if you are still facing a problem please give me a link and backed access so i can test this one also!

<em>@hotsd101 317876 wrote:</em><blockquote>Do u know anout my previous question regard jat3 blank issuss witb not creating user tables. Will this be fixrd at all? Jat3 is very fantastic and hung do amazing job for it. Can u confirm if update will release for 1.5 blank versions?</blockquote>
    Sorry i don’t know about that can you please link me to the thread ? As for JaT3 blank please specify the Joomla version so i can test this myself and come up with a solution.

Regards

pedrox Friend

I’ve uninstalled the quickstart and I’m afraid to reinstall … But I really wanted to test him. I feel frustrated …

seeeule83 Friend

hey pascm,

thanks for the comments, but i was the first how write this 500 Error Problem in this Joomlart Forum – and i explain exactly how the Problem looks like….as i write many times: If I (and a lot of other guys to) delete the caches / chronic it works for a few moments or so long i dont open a new tap with the frontend page…
    it hast something to do with the quickinstallerpackage…and i hope that joomlart can fix it soon!
    Regards: Seeeule

hotsd101 Friend

<em>@pascm 317880 wrote:</em><blockquote>My reply is based on what i have tested my self and since i saw many people facing the same problem i tried to narrow down the possible causes of the problem. In fact there’s a thread that the customer faces the problem and when i log in to his website i can’t replicate the problem. This is why i said “it looks like… ” 😀
    So if you are still facing a problem please give me a link and backed access so i can test this one also!

Sorry i don’t know about that can you please link me to the thread ? As for JaT3 blank please specify the Joomla version so i can test this myself and come up with a solution.

Regards</blockquote>

today i also build some 3 custom template on blank jat3 framework (which is very good) (1.5) only to find, major issue in quickstart sources from joomlrt. the quick start completely for blank t3 completely forget to add (10, ‘users’, 1, ‘Users’, 0) to jos_core_acl_aro_sections, meaninging when user is added in joomla, they cannot appear in user manager at all. so must manually run INSERT INTO `jos_core_acl_aro_sections` VALUES(10, ‘users’, 1, ‘Users’, 0);

Hung, i know its older version 1.5 and possible u not support anymore but since the blank t3 have this major bug why it cannot be fixed, since its ezy and the frameworks is very excellent ?

– for those issues with lens is simple. install fresh j2.5 and lens template ONLY = no problem. the quickstart problem actually is g and m problem. m layout issue coming after some aditon. if quickstart is use in subfolders where excisting site already having core cache it will broken all sites until home/tmp are removed for current user. since it is beta product now, people perhaps must wait for patch as g is not only issues which have

danielkamp Friend

Hello, is there any solution for this problem … the same happens in the wall template … thanks

hotsd101 Friend

<em>@danielkamp 323043 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello, is there any solution for this problem … the same happens in the wall template … thanks</blockquote>

what problem ?

wall is not having such problem like lens did. The lens was cookie issues was fixed with update. with wall, its not have that problem. if you have wall problem you should looking in wall forum.

if your talking about missing db table for t3 that is another problem and anly with 1.5, i do not think ja will update fix it so follow my instruction above. wall not have t3 so not that issues

pedrox Friend

I just had this problem with the first quick installer package …
    And I also had other problems with the following quickinstallerpackage…

I deleted everything and installed the latest quickinstallerpackage

Now things are going better

But there are still bugs that need to be corrected :laugh:

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)

This topic contains 25 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  pedrox 12 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum