Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

I’m sorry I have to post this on the public forums but I’ve tried sending a message through the Joomlart Contact Form and I’ve sent a PM to one of the staff on the forum and I have yet to receive a response from either and its been over 2 weeks.

I paid $70 for a one year Joomlart standard membership in November 2008 and I am unable to download any templates.

I can see the forums for all the templates but I whenever I try to download the template files, it says I dont have permission.

Can someone from Joomlart please email me back so I can get this resolved.

Phill Moderator

It is the wekend so response may be delayed. From the look of your forum details something looks wrong as you should have a personal licence icon below your name.

Try using this link for a quick response.

http://support.joomlart.com/index.php?_m=tickets&_a=submit

Daniel McIntosh Friend

<em>@phill luckhurst 119309 wrote:</em><blockquote>It is the wekend so response may be delayed. From the look of your forum details something looks wrong as you should have a personal licence icon below your name.

Try using this link for a quick response.

http://support.joomlart.com/index.php?_m=tickets&_a=submit</blockquote>

Thanks, I’ll give that a try.

josdavid Friend

I cant download any template too, maybe because a same problem… why?
    Thanks

Phill Moderator

<em>@josdavid 119325 wrote:</em><blockquote>I cant download any template too, maybe because a same problem… why?
    Thanks</blockquote>

Are you a licenced member and paid the membership fee? If not you will not be able to download. If you have then it looks like your membership has not been properly set up.

josdavid Friend

Hi Pill, thanks for your aswer. I just see a nice template, and click a join now button and selec a chaper membresy to join a Joomla Template Club; that says: duration 3 moths, Licensed Domains 1, Copyright Removal No, Templates Download: Yes, Extensions Download:limited to a extension included in template, support: yes and price $59.00. There is a JATC Standard Membership, I think i can download templeates because there says download templates… and because not just pay $59.00 for a login to forum… :confused:

Tanks for your answer and I hope can download templetes very son..

siegfriedxx Friend

Same Problem. Does it need some time to get acces for download?

pay the 59$ 3 month membership to download 1 template..

but no acces..

Help please! (I contact in this second also per e-mail the support from joomart) hope anyone can help me, here or over my e-mail.

Im german so sorry for my english!…

How can I join the JoomlArt Template CLub and JoomlArt Extension Club
    PDF

Free membership Sign up

This link will guide you throughout sign up process.
    Paid membership Sign up

Step 1: Click “Join Now”, select the membership package and make your payment via Paypal, Credit Card, 2Checkout or Bankwire. Our “Special Offers” and “Promotions” also come at this page.

Step 2: If your payment is successful, login details to access the Member Download Area will be sent to your email and you can start downloading instantly. This process normally takes less than 5 minutes.

and

What is the problem?
    Normally, our system delivers login details instantly after a SUCCESSFUL payment. There are some cases that your payment is NOT SUCCESSFUL and we have to review and process download information manually.

* You used ECHECK (Paypal)
    * Your Credit card location is different from your IP address
    * You used Proxy to make payment
    * Your payment was flagged as FRAUD by 2CheckOut or PENDING by Paypal

What to do next?

* Contact us if you feel your case is not listed above.
    * Have you checked your BULK/SPAM email folders?
    * If you do not receive any email after 48 hours (4 business days if you use ECHECK). Please contact us with proof of payment (Payment Receipt or Order number)

So i need to wait 2 days and if they is no e-mail sending, i need to contact joomlart.. I hope it works fast …
    thx if it would be work in the future.. i only need to wait now..

bennitos Friend

Hello Siegfried,

Es tut mir leid, mein Deutsch ist nicht sehr gut.

Ich habe leute from support team gefragt contact mit sie auf zu nehmen.

Möchten sie nog fragen haben dann bitte schick mich een pm.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
    Bennitos

<em>@siegfriedxx 172283 wrote:</em><blockquote>Same Problem. Does it need some time to get acces for download?

pay the 59$ 3 month membership to download 1 template..

but no acces..

Help please! (I contact in this second also per e-mail the support from joomart) hope anyone can help me, here or over my e-mail.

Im german so sorry for my english!…

How can I join the JoomlArt Template CLub and JoomlArt Extension Club
    PDF

Free membership Sign up

This link will guide you throughout sign up process.
    Paid membership Sign up

Step 1: Click “Join Now”, select the membership package and make your payment via Paypal, Credit Card, 2Checkout or Bankwire. Our “Special Offers” and “Promotions” also come at this page.

Step 2: If your payment is successful, login details to access the Member Download Area will be sent to your email and you can start downloading instantly. This process normally takes less than 5 minutes.

and

What is the problem?
    Normally, our system delivers login details instantly after a SUCCESSFUL payment. There are some cases that your payment is NOT SUCCESSFUL and we have to review and process download information manually.

* You used ECHECK (Paypal)
    * Your Credit card location is different from your IP address
    * You used Proxy to make payment
    * Your payment was flagged as FRAUD by 2CheckOut or PENDING by Paypal

What to do next?

* Contact us if you feel your case is not listed above.
    * Have you checked your BULK/SPAM email folders?
    * If you do not receive any email after 48 hours (4 business days if you use ECHECK). Please contact us with proof of payment (Payment Receipt or Order number)

So i need to wait 2 days and if they is no e-mail sending, i need to contact joomlart.. I hope it works fast …
    thx if it would be work in the future.. i only need to wait now..</blockquote>

spikypunker Friend

I’ve recieved no activation email, seriously annoyed after spending the money to have nothing to show for it

Anonymous Moderator

Hi spikypunker,

So sorry to hear of the unexpected issue. It seems your payment has not gone through yet as your badge is still “Unlicensed Member”.

Please contact our sales staff with successful payment ID via http://www.joomlart.com/member/contact.php for instant assistance

feiertage Friend

hey guys,

i do speak english and german – maybe i can translate for you both.

just pm me.

injuryattorneydenver Friend

I am interested in the paid membership, but these posts have me a little apprehensive…is this a normal issue?

Anonymous Moderator

Hi guy,

It is nothing that you have to be apprehensive. Every issue shall be solved immediately when you contact us. There might be some minor issues occurring some time; however, we always try to fix right away.

I hope that you still keep the idea of joining us.

Anonymous Moderator

Hi siegfriedxx,

Your question has been solved and confirmed via ticket ID#ELC-251554. I do hope your download works fine now.

siegfriedxx Friend

Download works fine 😀

thx for help 😀 i hope for the next users that this problem will be fix if that was a problem 😀

But my next problem is:idownloaded one template, but where is the demo? Its onlythe free template without demo contents…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

This topic contains 15 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  siegfriedxx 14 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum