Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Greetings

I paid 70 dlls an hour ago to become a JACT member, (paypal id 0LC4781082425535R)

I’m trying to download a template ( ja nex ) and I receive this msg

vBulletin Message

rececena, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. You need to be come our Joomla/Magento Club Member to access to support forum or download area of members. Depend on your subscriptions, your account will be granted with access to appropriate forums & download sections. Member with active [joomla] Joomla Template/Extension Club can access Joomla Template forums while Magento Club membership while member with active Magento License can access Magento forums?
    If you are downloading product for your single purchase. Please login your Member Area to download.

Coud U tell me what is happening

Best regards

Roman

totperf Friend

I do get the same problem, before i could download, but now it says the same.
    Username: TotPerf

rececena Friend

Hi topperf

Do U want my advice? (Recommendation)
    Publish it in face and Twitter.
    Those guys resolved this peoblem too quick.
    I had more than one day with this, I had openned 2 tickets in forum and I sent an email directly.
    None worked.
    Yesterday night I published in f and tw before i went to sleep. My day is bginming and i notice i’ve received an email. “Congrats….”
    Coincidence? I really don’t know. Anyway try it. Maybe it helpd.
    Please let me know your experience after that to see if this is a better way of communication
    Best regards
    Roman

totperf Friend

Roman, thx for your adivece.

Do me a favour: my websites are down now, and i need this template to put them up again: JA Beranis template. and upload zip file of all zips to google drive or drop box 🙂

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@rececena 394316 wrote:</em><blockquote>Greetings

I paid 70 dlls an hour ago to become a JACT member, (paypal id 0LC4781082425535R)

I’m trying to download a template ( ja nex ) and I receive this msg

vBulletin Message

rececena, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. You need to be come our Joomla/Magento Club Member to access to support forum or download area of members. Depend on your subscriptions, your account will be granted with access to appropriate forums & download sections. Member with active [joomla] Joomla Template/Extension Club can access Joomla Template forums while Magento Club membership while member with active Magento License can access Magento forums?
    If you are downloading product for your single purchase. Please login your Member Area to download.

Coud U tell me what is happening

Best regards

Roman</blockquote>

Your full story is being followed up with at this thread: http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/payment-was-applied-and-you-are-telling-me-that-was-not/. All is solved now. However, if you fail to download our JATC templates, pls send me the screenshot of error then i will check for you.

bishenmantri Friend

If you use banker account with paypal, be careful. Because it does not
    offer any good protection. But if use credit card with paypal, why not
    use credit directly.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  bishenmantri 11 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum