Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

We can create modules with JA ACM Module, but we can`t edit it. Why? When we try to edit a module, it isn`t possible. The module doesn`t run, I send as an attachment an image. When editing modules I see with firebug this bug ReferenceError: writeDynaList is not defined
    …’name=”jform” id=”jform_ordering”‘, orders, originalPos, originalPos, …

is it related to the problem?

We have a 2.5.8 Joomla version. We would like to have a QUICKSTART for 2.5 version Joomla. Please. We chose this template for this reason:

Download Packages

The download package includes:

Quickstart package for Joomla 2.5
    Quickstart package for Joomla 3
    Uber template
    T3 Framework
    Supported JA extensions
    Source file

1. Problem-Edit-Modules
    pavit Moderator

Hi

<blockquote>We have a 2.5.8 Joomla version.</blockquote>

Did you tried to update your joomla version to the latest version released ? 2.5.28

also joomla 2.5 was at end of life in Dec 2014 so maybe would be better to install the quickstart for Joomla 3

Qickstart version install Joomla core plus template as showed on our demo servers, so you should start with a fresh install of all , you cannot install quickstart over an already active joomla installation

ciudadescolar Friend

We tried to install the quickstart with a fresh install of all, but the installation didn`t finish sucessfully.

pavit Moderator

<em>@ciudadescolar 459292 wrote:</em><blockquote>We tried to install the quickstart with a fresh install of all, but the installation didn`t finish sucessfully.</blockquote>

Quickstart works fine by my side

Most probably your hosting doesn’t support minimum requirements for website installation or your procedure to install quickstart version is wrong

Here you can find a quickstart installation support guide.

Here are described minimum requirements to have template working

ciudadescolar Friend

But, our main problem is that we can`t edit the JA ACM Module, We can creat a module but not edit it. What can we do?

We have the last 2.5.8 Joomla version.

The problem is the JA ACM Module 2.0.4. It`s not working

pavit Moderator

Hi

Could you send me via Private Message a temp super user account for your backend ? i will try to take a look

ciudadescolar Friend

We still have the same problem. We can not edit the module JA ACM in Joomla 2.5.28. We can`t install Joomla 3 in our server.

We have installed the same version Joomla 2.5.28 and JA ACM 2.0.4 in local, but we have the same problem.

Please, you should fix the error quickly.

I hope to hearing from you soon.

Regards.

pavit Moderator

<blockquote>Please, you should fix the error quickly.</blockquote>

I sent you 2 Private Messages asking to make your website accessible , I receive a 403 page when i try to access your website.

ciudadescolar Friend

Really, we had restrictions to acces from abroad in our server.

Please, you can try to enter now.

Sorry. Regards.

pavit Moderator

Hi

I opened a support ticket for your issue (VWZ-216-91355) a Joomlart developer will take care of it and post a solution

Please do not change settings for your server leave it accessible

ciudadescolar Friend

Ok. Thank you very much.

Regards.

Saguaros Moderator

I checked backend of your site and saw this error when editing module:

<blockquote>
    Uncaught ReferenceError: writeDynaList is not defined
    </blockquote>

This error often due to the database or settings of your site in your server. I also try to download & install this template at my end but can’t replicate the issue.

You can make a test by downloading standard joomla from joomla.org and install it in a subfolder to test next stage.
    Please keep an eye on joomla requirements in installation steps.

Then install this module >> try to edit. If it works fine then that means there is a problem in your current installations database data or settings.

Let me know how you get on.

ciudadescolar Friend

We installed a new Joomla 2.5.28 version + uber template + JA ACM in local servidor and we had the same problem.

Please, Can you try to see what is the problem?

When we try to edit a JA ACM Module in local installation, we receive the error message (image).

Thank you very much in advance

1. Pantallazo
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi

You’re right, there is issue when using this new version 2.0.4 in Uber template J!2.5.

Because this version is not ready for Uber template, you can see in download section of this template, it’s using 2.0.1 version.

I will check this issue and will be back to you when having updates. In the meantime, you can rollback to previous working version of this ACM module and update it later.

ciudadescolar Friend

We have tried two new installations following the installation guides and verifying base data requirements and system requirements:
    – one with JA ACM Module 2.0.4 and we obtain the same error
    -one with JA ACM Module 2.0.1 and the problem is: we try to update the sample data in the modules using advanced button, but after click on update the sample data is not saved, it dissapears.

I am going to send you a private message of our sites, Could you take a look for the problem? We are stopped, we can’t build our web site.

Also, is JA ACM Module version 2.0.5 available? My site Joomla updates tells me that JA ACM Module version 2.0.5 is available, but when I try to update I get an unknown path error. Is it possible to download it from other url?

Thank you in advance

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

This topic contains 16 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 9 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum