Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I’m changing the minisite template but I can not see any changes in the front end. I disabled some modules and I changed menu items but nothing is displayed. It’s not a permission problem because I have all the folders and files in 755 and 644, and it isn’t a user’s problem because I’m the only super admin. What happens? I only did a change once in the slideshow, but only after installing the spanish language pack.

Sherlock Friend

Hi
    Please go to Template manager, choose JA minisite for editting, change Cache mode to NO, then clear cache
    Regards

iluminada Friend

I solved it in Template manager (editting) > Global (tab) > System settings > Enable Mode Development “Yes”. I didnt know why it was in “No”, and I don´t know for what is this, but this was the solution. Anyway, where is “cache mode”?. thanks for your help..!

Sherlock Friend

Hi friend,
    Cache Mode parameter is below Enable Mode Development parameter, you changed Enable Mode Development to “Yes”, also should change Cache Mode to “Disable”, then you can edit something as you want. After that, you should change back: Cache Mode to “Enable” and Enable Mode Development to “No” for making site faster.

And can I mark this thread as Solved.?
    Regards.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sherlock 13 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum