Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

When I clic on article title link, it present the image I set in article introduction , the problem is I do not want an image in complete article. Please see the picture

imurillo Friend

When I clic on article title link, it present the image I set in article introduction , the problem is I do not want an image in article completely

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Apply the suggestion given in this thread to remove intro image to show in the Full article view .
    Hope it helps .

imurillo Friend

I applyed the suggestion and it works, but now I have an space i want remove size, please see picture

1. img8
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Kindly share your working site URL here .

imurillo Friend

Right now I can not, it coul be when I finished the web site

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Yes you can post the URL when your site is live , so that i can take a look on your issue .

imurillo Friend

I still have problem with large space where the photo is displayed in full article. Teline is very tedious with the image size and has an issue in image introduction and image in full article.

I did every thing you suggest in this post and it works, but the problem is the image size, to resolve I do not put image in full article. Now I have a very big white space below actualization date in article full.

Can someone tell me how to remove this space, please see the picture..below

1. Create a new php file named full_text.php(path: ja/templates/ja_teline_v/html/layouts/joomla/content/image/full_text.php) then put

<?php /**

• @package Joomla.Site
    • @subpackage Layout

• @copyright Copyright (C) 2005 – 2014 Open Source Matters, Inc. All rights reserved.
    • @license GNU General Public License version 2 or later; see LICENSE.txt */

defined(‘_JEXEC’) or die; $item = is_array($displayData) ? $displayData[‘item’] : $displayData; $params = $item->params; $images = json_decode($item->images); //$images = json_decode($this->item->images); $imgfloat = (empty($images->float_fulltext)) ? $params->get(‘float_fulltext’) : $images->float_fulltext;

$data = array(); $data[‘item’] = $item; if (isset($images->image_fulltext) && !empty($images->image_fulltext)) { $data[‘image’] = $images->image_fulltext; $data[‘alt’] = $images->image_fulltext_alt; $data[‘caption’] = $images->image_fulltext_caption; } if (is_array($displayData) && isset($displayData[‘img-size’])) $data[‘size’] = $displayData[‘img-size’];

?> <?php if (isset($images->image_fulltext) && !empty($images->image_fulltext)) : ?> <div class="pull-<?php echo htmlspecialchars($imgfloat); ?> item-image" itemprop="image"> <?php echo JLayoutHelper::render(‘joomla.content.image.image’, $data); ?> <?php endif ?>

Click save.

1. Open ja/templates/ja_teline_v/html/layouts/joomla/content/item/default.php then find line 53

<?php echo JLayoutHelper::render(‘joomla.content.image.intro’, $displayData); ?>

change to

<?php echo JLayoutHelper::render(‘joomla.content.image.full_text’, $displayData); ?>

Recheck by adding full article image or remove as you want to see the result.

1. ima1
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

You can post the URL when your site is live , so that i can take a look on your issue

imurillo Friend

The white space, avobe introduction happens when navigation is hidden,

in the second image the full article show navigation bar and there is not white space.

I think the white space is not removed when navigation bar is hidden.

1. imgp4
    2. imgp5
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    if you need help, in this case , I need to check your site , without checking the site it hard to assume the issue and suggest changes .
    Hope it makes sense .

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 7 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum