Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

when i want install module or plugin or anything from Extension Manager……i got this msg

<blockquote>Warning! Failed to move file. </blockquote>

so…can anybody help me 😀

scotty Friend

It’s a permissions problem or your /tmp directory does not exist. Set your /tmp permissions to 755 (777 if that doesn’t work).

lakandacong Friend

Ok thanks…i oredy set permissions to /tmp directory to 777 ……. but when i try install… i got a new msg …..

<blockquote>JFolder::create: Could not create directory
    JInstaller::install: Failed to create directory. “/home/pcbackup/public_html/plugins/content/mootools”
    </blockquote> :(( what happen… sory i forgot to tell you im new in joom la 😀

scotty Friend

It’s more permission problems. Do a google for ‘joomla permission setup’ or something like that and you’ll find loads of info.

cjmicro Friend

Do you have your tmp directory set right in the config?

The path should be /home/pcbackup/public_html/tmp (or so it looks from your message above). I had this problem when I moved to another folder, the tmp folder was still referring to the old folder.

If your tmp directory permissions are set right then it may be the path issue on your joomla config file.

Cheryl

lakandacong Friend

ok guys..thanks for helping…..im try first…:D

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  lakandacong 15 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum