Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

And yet no one has responded to any of my email! Why is this! It says money back guarantee, i asked for my money back ten minutes after i bought the membership!

This place is a scam ! Do not buy anything from here!

Niki jacob

TomC Moderator

Says you’ve been registered on here since 2007 – and you have 4 downloads.

Why is it that you want your money back?

njjacob Friend

the four downloads wher probably free extensions the only thing i downloaded
    since i joined the membership was 1 template and 1 domain listed. registered
    isnt a paid account.

get your facts straight before you type something, :confused:

jsliao Friend

Money back guarantee is for developer membership only and only within 7 days of purchase of your membership

http://www.joomlart.com/terms_of_use.html

get your facts straight before you type something,

TomC Moderator

<em>@njjacob 115711 wrote:</em><blockquote>
    get your facts straight before you type something, :confused:</blockquote>
    My facts were straight – I asked you a question.

How about trying to answer it, eh? :confused:

Hung Dinh Friend

njjacob;115680And yet no one has responded to any of my email! Why is this! It says money back guarantee, i asked for my money back ten minutes after i bought the membership!

This place is a scam ! Do not buy anything from here!

Niki jacob

Hi Niky Jacob,
    I have looked into the system, as from the attached image you have 2 tickets

the first one ID TEC-571260 you submitted on 16 Feb 2009 08:17 AM is answered on the same day after 2 hours (16 Feb 2009 10:00)

The second one is about the moneyback guaranteed which has just been submitted this morning. And I have just got the support staff to work on it now.

Although as stated in terms & conditions, MoneyBack guaranteed is applied for Developer License, I am more than happy to issue the full refund for you. However, please give me a reason to do this right

1. ticket_njacob70
    njjacob Friend

Not true I directly emailed support from my email I recieved when I signed in, maybe thats why no one responded to me, they never got it.

But BUYER BEWARE>>>> I did not know there was a money back guarentee ONLY on developers – How horrible is that! A waste of $70, I have more trouble. I have downloaded three times.. You have to have the quick start! I only need a template… waste of time, the zip is so huge. and it keeps asking me for a password.

THIS IS THE WORST TEMPLATE COMPANY EVER!

Hung Dinh Friend

Hi njjacob,
    Thank you for getting back to us on this. I would like to answer your concerns as follows

njjacob;116833Not true I directly emailed support from my email I received when I signed in, maybe thats why no one responded to me, they never got it.

Yes. The email you received from our system after your purchase was an automated email with the instructions about membership, download & other information. Because the system email is not monitored so certainly we could not reply your email. We do have a auto-respond to that email indicating that email is not monitored. As well instructed in that “Membership Information” email, you should have used our contact form, premium support tab in Member Area or this forum to get in touch with us.

I did not know there was a money back guarantee ONLY on developers

I think we have clearly stated that at our homepage & terms you should have read before signup.

You have to have the quick start! I only need a template… waste of time, the zip is so huge. and it keeps asking me for a password.

1. I guess that you meant you do not need a quickstart and only the template. We do have both quickstart + independent template file in the zip package. Is it more convenient if you download onetime & have everything rather than download muti times for a template. The average download zip file is 7M – 10M and I don’t think it is huge. It take me less than 5 minutes to get to my desktop.

2. Our template zip file does not contain any password. I can confirm that.

But BUYER BEWARE

I am quite confident to leave your notice to any potential buyers because it is our commitment to make any buyer happy. Njjacob, if all of my explanation above still not satisfactory, just give me a confirmation we will process a full refund to your account within 12 hours

TomC Moderator

<em>@njjacob 116833 wrote:</em><blockquote>
    THIS IS THE WORST TEMPLATE COMPANY EVER!</blockquote>

njjacob Friend

Here we are again, I get a email from 2 checkout they reversed my money and cancelled my membership.. I have yet to see my money or have my membership fixed.

Who’s crying now… like I said a Complete Rip Off. I doubt very much I’ll see my money or will hear back from them. Like I said Dont trust them!

jsliao Friend

this somehow reminds me of a song by greenday…. Good Riddance. 🙂

Menalto Friend

tcraw1010 and woohanetworks:
    This post here should be keept as it was a post regarding a issue with membership and payment/refund.
    njjacob feelt he needed to post aboutthis issue and Hung have responded to it.
    By adding theese images of crying kids does not make it any better. Let the post be on it’s subject.

sunrise Friend

Yes, let the posts stay and anyone reading it will see for themselves. I think Hung answered very well. Also anyone in doubt just needs to look at the forum a bit to see that for the most part, 99%, everyone is mostly happy with JA. It is a great company, very nice templates, and the fact that they make the Quickstart, is extra work for them and makes life a lot easier for the developers.

Thanks Hung and JA.

wooohanetworks Friend

I see there no rip off, first Hung replied and offered a refund, next post, it was still about a rip off. That may be the reason why the babies were posted, I summed it up with some baby in a bucket and matching music plus some link to some blog with nice cocktails.

What was the problem again? He paid and could not download as a licensed member? Downloads not working, but the free ones worked? Whenever a user who just paid and still the license was not applied, MiCCAS or Hung took a look and resolved this problem and the member was later licensed and could download. Now, what, downloads do not work?

Whenever in the past something like this happened it was always resolved in favor of all partiles involved and I know what I am talking about as I also had such issues to clear once or I would not say, I see here not rip off. When I remember it right, so many of the members once had some issue, QuestBG for example, also was very angry when somehow his credits were not redeemed, and as you all know he is still an active member and was not ripped off too.

Cheers, no rip off to see here!;)

Hung Dinh Friend

njjacob;117145Here we are again, I get a email from 2 checkout they reversed my money and cancelled my membership.. I have yet to see my money or have my membership fixed.

Who’s crying now… like I said a Complete Rip Off. I doubt very much I’ll see my money or will hear back from them. Like I said Dont trust them!

Hi njjacob,
    I have processed the refund for your account yesterday. You did receive the Refund notification from 2Checkout when we processed a refund. Certainly you will get your $70 back to your account in a few days.

Of cause, as our system works, your membership was automatically canceled when the system received a refunded payment from 2Checkout API.

It is not fair, njjacob ! Surely you have a refund notification you still try to ignore that information 🙂

I don’t want to make things worse. I do not want you to leave us but if you decide to do so, do give us a fair opinion!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

This topic contains 16 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  cgc0202 15 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum