Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I am sorry if this question seems too easy. I am new on Joomla 2.5 and I have the JA Travel template. I have configured as shown on the tutorial but still the slideshow does not show on the front page. What am I doing wrong?

I have oppened a image folder: image/stories/slideshow and I have place the pics that I want to show there. So I want to retrieve my images from there and not from articles as it says.

1. slideshow-conf
    pavit Moderator

Hi

It’s hard to establish what is wrong in your module settings without check it directly

could you send me a Private Message with a super user temp account for your website ?

Ninja Lead Moderator

Right now its difficult to guess the issue and give solution to you with the image of setting. You can check page assignment of the module as my screenshot

But the best way, you can pm me URL of your site and the login details of the back-end. I shall help you to check it

1. config_slideshow
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 10 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum