Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author

ok i have sent an email to you through the template club ask a question support form, with the correct ftp details

Sherlock Friend

Hi coldclimber,

That’s the mentioned problem, I just rename the file jquery.cookie.js to jquery.cookienew.js, updated into the template index.php to load the new file and now the problem has gone away, you can check it again yourself.

dinamoxx Friend

Yes, me: exactly the same. http://177.71.188.221/joomla/

And as someone else in the thread has pointed out I have tried everything. The template’s gonna be awesome when it works.:)

Thanks!

Sherlock Friend

<em>@dinamoxx 318483 wrote:</em><blockquote>Yes, me: exactly the same. http://177.71.188.221/joomla/

And as someone else in the thread has pointed out I have tried everything. The template’s gonna be awesome when it works.:)

Thanks!</blockquote>

Hi dinamoxx,

your problem seem to be different, have you upgraded to the Beta 2? if it’s beta 2 version already you can pm me your admin account and the FTP info i will have further checking for you.

coldclimber JA JobBoard

<em>@Hung Dinh 318341 wrote:</em><blockquote>Someone is working on your site right now.</blockquote>

I see that you have managed to fix the issue with my site, a big thank you for that. Could you please let me know and others what the issue was. thanks

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

the solution is given in few posts above yours.

http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/i-have-got-it-nearly/#post-452048

dinamoxx Friend

Hi,. I have sent you a note via PM

Sherlock Friend

<em>@dinamoxx 318703 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,. I have sent you a note via PM</blockquote>

I went to your back-end, change the order of the JA System Lazyload Plugin to after the k2 system plugin, also I Created a menu module that display menu items from the main menu group assigned it to the mainnav position. you site seem to work well now, please check it again yourself.

dinamoxx Friend

<em>@Sherlock Holmes 318821 wrote:</em><blockquote>I went to your back-end, change the order of the JA System Lazyload Plugin to after the k2 system plugin, also I Created a menu module that display menu items from the main menu group assigned it to the mainnav position. you site seem to work well now, please check it again yourself.</blockquote>

Thanks Sherlock,

That was great. We still have one more problem though, and it is that the links from the front page don’t seem to be working as expected. What I mean is that once you click on any of the images, a clock starts and doesn’t stop: the page you’re supposed to be going to doesn’t show up. Can you checka this please+?

Thanks a lot!

Charlie

dinamoxx Friend

Sorry, it didn’t work before but it looks like it’s working now. I’ll let you know if I encounter other errors.

Best,

charlie

dinamoxx Friend

<em>@Sherlock Holmes 318821 wrote:</em><blockquote>I went to your back-end, change the order of the JA System Lazyload Plugin to after the k2 system plugin, also I Created a menu module that display menu items from the main menu group assigned it to the mainnav position. you site seem to work well now, please check it again yourself.</blockquote>

Sherlock,

I need your urgent support before the weekend. I changed the category of the Home page to use a different one and the home page stopped working. I don’t know what’s happening…

I’m sending you the details now,

Charlie

Sherlock Friend

<blockquote>
    I need your urgent support before the weekend. I changed the category of the Home page to use a different one and the home page stopped working. I don’t know what’s happening…

I’m sending you the details now,

</blockquote>

I took a look at your homepage and I see it’s working well, Could you please explain me a little bit about the issue there ?

monger quark Friend

Just wanted to mention that I do have the same image stack frontpage problem with the JA Lens Beta 2 quickstart package. Despite the actual work around solution I hope this will be fixed in the final version of this template. :((

Sherlock Friend

<em>@monger quark 319279 wrote:</em><blockquote>Just wanted to mention that I do have the same image stack frontpage problem with the JA Lens Beta 2 quickstart package. Despite the actual work around solution I hope this will be fixed in the final version of this template. :((</blockquote>

Hi monger ,

I am not sure about the issue of “image stack frontpage” you mentioned, maybe it’s from another thread , Could you please give me the link to that thread ? also the Ja lens stable version has been released you should upgrade yours to this version.

monger quark Friend

Hi Sherlock,

Thanks for your answer, I just installed the latest version of JA Lens now, with this my problem seems to be solved. Originally I was talking about this thread and coldclimbers problem.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)

This topic contains 30 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  monger quark 12 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum