Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

Hi guys, please help me, I have a lot of problems with this module:

Facebook unlock the content, but does not share (I have created the app and it seems to work, but I can’t see the shared post in the streaming. I have both tried with "recommend" and "like").

In Google Plus, if I click +1, the popup disappear before i can click on share, and the content is unlocked (so i can’t finish the share, and see the shared post in my stream)

Linkedin share the post in my profile, but does not unlock the content.

Twitter works (even if it’s not necessary to share the post, when I click to tweet the content is unlocked and I can close the window).

Thank you very much,

Luca

The page is: http://palestra.offertainvincibile.it/approfondimenti-landing-page/landing-page-efficace-tutte-le-immagini.html (the content locker is at the bottom of the page, but you need to login first) You can use in the login module: user: prova2 and password prova2

futurasl Friend

hi guys can you help me?

Luna Garden Moderator

Hi Luca,

Sorry for answering you late, our developer is checking your problem, we’ll reply to you soon right after we find the solution.

futurasl Friend

Thank you, please let me know as soon as possibile, i’m going online in about a weeke and I need to use the plugin.

Thank you!

futurasl Friend

Hi guys, I need to go online, one week has passed.
    Can you help me?

If not, I have to search for another solution but please, reply soon.

Luna Garden Moderator

Hi,

We’re working on this, to be frank, there is problem with LinkedIn, we’re trying to get it fixed asap and send you the updated package later.

Please stay tuned.

futurasl Friend

Thank you Luna, but linkedin is not the only problem.

If Facebook works, I can start with it.
    But even if the content is unlocked, in my timeline the post is not shared. Is there a way to fix this?

Luna Garden Moderator

Hi,

I attach the package which includes fix for Facebook share. Try to unzip and re-install into your site.

Always BACKUP your site before installing.

futurasl Friend

Hi Luna thank you. I have installed the fix, but it does not work. Now I can’t see the facebook button, even if it’s enabled.

Luna Garden Moderator

Hi,

Try again with this package, and tell me the result.

futurasl Friend

I’m sorry Luna, it does not work.

Luna Garden Moderator

It works at our end, post your site URL here, with admin account and FTP account, set your post as Private Reply. We’ll check the problem for you.

futurasl Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    The Captain Moderator

HI Fulturasl,
    I fixed this issue on your site. In the path: YOUR_SITE/modules/mod_jasocial_locker/asset/script.js, I replaced the code :

src: '//connect.facebook.net/en_US/sdk.js#xfbml=1',

by the code:

src: '//connect.facebook.net/en_US/all.js',

I created a module with name is ‘Test Ja Social Locker Module’ on the back-end to test. It’s working fine, now. You can test againt and confirm the result to me.
    Regards.

futurasl Friend

Thank you captain, but it does not work.
    I have published your module, but If i click on Like (or recommend) nothing is shared on my timeline.
    The content is unlocked, ok, but it’s useless without the post sharing.

If you want to test it, I have published your plugin here:
    http://palestra.offertainvincibile.it/approfondimenti/approfondimenti-traffico-profilato.html

thank you!

L

PS: I need to publish the website, please let me know something as soon as possible.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

This topic contains 15 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  The Captain 8 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum