Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Dear Team, I have problems with the position-5 & position-7

When I use the position-5 to add a module, the module is doubled.
    When I use the Position-7 is also duplicated in the position-5
    Can you help?
    Thanks

1. posicion-5
    2. posicion-7
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello
    Did you changed anything in php files ??
    for example did you added new module positions in php files?

sergiosp Friend

Thanks for responding! I do not remember doing anything.
    I do remember that at some point intervene in tel template.css file to modify the logo measures.
    Up there I can help.
    Sorry for not being able to contribute more.
    Hugs
    Sergio

sergiosp Friend

<em>@sergiosp 431075 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thanks for responding! I do not remember doing anything.
    I do remember that at some point intervene in tel template.css file to modify the logo measures.
    Up there I can help.
    Sorry for not being able to contribute more.
    Hugs
    Sergio</blockquote>

I have received no help or response for more than 4 days, could you help me with the problem?
    sergio

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi sergio,

I have enabled both position-5, position-7 positions in the Entrevistas menu, but I could not see the problem you mentioned, see the screenshot:

Please let me know how to re-produce this bug, I will help you out then.

1. position-5
    sergiosp Friend

Dear Ninja Lead, the problem is inside, when you go to each of the items, can you check it? Please find attached a picture for you to see it.
    Kind regards
    sergio

1. prueba2
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi Sergio,

The problem comes from the template layout that you’re assigning to Entrevistas K2 category. With ‘ja_zite’ template layout, it will include ‘left’ column which also contains that position-7 position hence you saw that it’s duplicated.

I just changed it to ‘default’ template layout:http://prntscr.com/3tl4u6 and it works now.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 10 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum