Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

HI,
    my problem is Article add in Joomla Rasite,for example when i do COPY from word.doc or some web site on article in my joomla rasite it show me HTML code

<!-- /* Font Definitions */ @font-face {font-family:"Cambria Math"; panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:roman; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:-1610611985 1107304683 0 0 415 0;} /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-unhide:no; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman","serif"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} .MsoChpDefault {mso-style-type:export-only; mso-default-props:yes; font-size:10.0pt; mso-ansi-font-size:10.0pt; mso-bidi-font-size:10.0pt;} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} -->

to everything get right i have to type article letter by letter, ok that is ok , but what to do , when i have huge amount of letter 😛

vitormarques Friend

Hello adosoa

Your problem is Word way of coding text. We can´t see it but Word uses html in his code.. since Word is a wysiwyg for documents html is not relevant. But when we copy text from word to something to write html code, you paste all the code that Word generates.. and that code is not optimized. What I advise you to do is copy it to notepad and then copy it to html editor. Notepad will clean all the trashy code from Word.

Let me know if everything went as you wanted.
    Best regards.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  vitormarques 14 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum