Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

I am going to be frank and say it..

I have used 7 or 8 of your templates and every single one of them spits out java errors with internet explorer

Do you guys not test your templates in Internet Explorer?

Do you guys not realize that 75% of the world still uses internet explorer?

It is unbelievable!

Your Social Template was a utter complete disaster.

Your Purity templates are utter complete disasters.

It drives me crazy as a paying customer – mind you, I do not steal your templates that are all over the **** internet for free download and when simple questions are asked your company does not even acknowledge them.

You have so much bulky complete crap in your headers and css it reminds me of a 2nd grade kid doing your coding.

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

wow, take it easy man.

Let me know the issues with the templates you are facing. Shouting all crap as above is not going to help anyone. If its a bug, we will fix it.

Get me the issues you are facing and you shall have the answers.

lastly, watch your words, they aren’t encouraging ones.

(m editing the title of the thread).

Arvind

sjisaacs Friend

Can I finally have answers to my questions, too? I’ve been asking for weeks… and not a swear word among my posts.

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

<em>@sjisaacs 206979 wrote:</em><blockquote>Can I finally have answers to my questions, too? I’ve been asking for weeks… and not a swear word among my posts.</blockquote>

Yes, please give me the links of your issues.

Arvind

sjisaacs Friend

If you search sjisaacs you will find them. I’ve also sent 5 PMs in the past 2 weeks and had 4 tickets opened and closed without solution. Really, this is becoming a full time job.

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

I am not going to search. Give me the link of the issue in hand, I got other things to take care of too. Dont be offended now.

Arvind

sjisaacs Friend

Here’s one of them. Yes, we’re all busy. Don’t be offended if I remind you that the sales of these templates, which are available cheaply and free elsewhere on the Internet, are promoted with promises of good customer service, which one finds after payment is just these boards. I think we deserve at least to have questions acknowledged and attempts at answers made. Jus’ sayin. : )

The “articles” referred to below are, in fact, the image descriptions, not actual articles.

Thanks for any help you can offer.

http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/slideshow-articles-missing-after-image-deletion/

http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/mod_jaslideshow2-no-longer-showing/

http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/please-solve-this-slideshow-issue/

rleeh Friend

My apologies mod…

but i also have about 10 tickets in and cannot get help from anyone. i have given upon all of your templates

Here is the latest IE disaster

Webpage error details

User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.0; WOW64; Trident/4.0; SLCC1; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; Media Center PC 5.0; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30618; .NET4.0C; Alexa Toolbar)
    Timestamp: Tue, 7 Dec 2010 06:01:26 UTC

Line: 451
    Char: 1
    Code: 0
    URI: /templates/ja_purity_ii/js/ja.ddmod.js

It is a NASTY java error that users are complaining about

Sorry for being fussy but you need to realize that we are all trying to run businesses here and when we pay money for a service we expect some type of support.. Sure, $80 may not be a lot to you, but it is for me.

thanks

rleeh Friend

It is just typical of this place…

They respond.. then you never hear back from them. This has happened so many times in the past. That was the reason for my outburst. Typical JA

Last time I checked.. we are paying their salaries with our contribution to JA by joining their template club.

I am sure everything is wonderful on their end.

Saguaros Moderator

Hello rleeh!

as per your report, i m guessing that the site is running with Mootools upgrade plugin enabled, presently the ja purity ii template is having this issue on the mootools 1.2 and our developers are fixing it. You try to disable the plugin, then provide me the link, i would like to check the issue in detail.

Thanks

rleeh Friend

thanks.. but it jacks up my kuena forums.. thanks though

rleeh Friend

So.. if I remove the moo tools upgrade.. then my Forums do not work… If I keep the moo tools upgrade then I get the nasty Java Error…

Is there anyway to use mootools without having Java errors on the site?

thanks

TomC Moderator

cissp;208839i have to second this opinion. Your stuff is crab. I had to change my site templates 3 times and i still can’t get it to work. First is was teline then ja social and now ores. You guys should be ashamed, you push out work before its complete and your templates are full of error, they might have nice graphics but thats it. You never answer your forums, you respond first then you ignore the follow up. I will setup a blog just to make sure people are aware of your crabby templates. I spent 8 hours today trying to fix the stupid drag.base is null or not an object and i still can’t fix it. I will be filing a claim with paypal to get my money back and i will make sure the whole net community knows about your b.s.. If you can’t deliver a quality product go farm somewhere.

translation:

1. crying-baby
    Sherlock Friend

Dear cissp,

I am sorry for any inconvenience, Can you explain in detail, the problem you are facing ?

Also I think you should submit a ticket into our ticket system and give me your url, the admin account as well as the FTP Info I will have further checks and try to fix the issues for you.

questbg Friend

Brilliant Tom!

If only people would explain the exact problem in the exact way and give an example (link or screengrab), prior to exploding, life would be much nicer for the entire World!

“Your stuff is crab” was quite amusing though 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

This topic contains 16 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Arvind Chauhan 13 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum