Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi

I am a Vietnam personal, and I love Joomla Art , I love Teline II. Long time I have spent much time to find out a solution but just software. Now, JL is just what I need and love.

Try your best and time will tell.

Best Regards

Nguyen Duy Trinh

TomC Moderator

Looking forward to seeing what kind of customization and ultimate website you can create out of Teline II

bossep Friend

Hello,
    I am new to Joomla and JA. I found it by looking for a CMS for our new project http://www.guatemala-times.com
    I started looking at the beginning of April, installed Joomla on my test server shortly after.
    Got JA and got a live server 20th of April. We got live 3rd of May! With a really nice looking site thanks to JA. I have not hacked around to much so its pretty much out of the box, take a look.

Bosse Persson
    The Guatemala Times

Michael Casha Friend

Hi, thanks for your wonderful comments.

@ bossep, don’t forget to nominate your site to the Site Of The Month competition this month!

bossep Friend

Hello MiCCAS,
    I do think I have my site for nomination. But I can be wrong or posted it in the wrong place.
    Bosse

bossep Friend

<em>@MiCCAS 52960 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi, thanks for your wonderful comments.

@ bossep, don’t forget to nominate your site to the Site Of The Month competition this month!</blockquote>
    Hello MiCCAS,
    How do I become a Licensed Member? I thought I was that but now I aper as Unlicensed Member here.
    Could you tell me how to go about this?

Bosse

Hung Dinh Friend

bossep, your status is now Licensed Member

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Hung Dinh 16 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum