Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi..

I’m having this problem:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method JA_Tools::genToolMenu_ie6() in /home/kkpower/public_html/templates/ja_mageia/index.php on line 297

when some one opens this site on IE6 o IE5.5

I already changed the code at the line 297 to:

<blockquote> <?php if($supported_browsers) $tempTools->genToolMenu($JAconfig->ja_tool & 1); else $tempTools->genToolMenu_ie6($JAconfig->ja_tool & 1); ?>
    <?php if($supported_browsers) $tempTools->genToolMenu($JAconfig->ja_tool& 2); else $tempTools->genToolMenu_ie6($JAconfig->ja_tool& 2); ?></blockquote>

It works fine with IE7… but it has problem in IE6 or IE5.5

the website url is : http://www.kkpower.com.pk

Please solve this problem.

Anonymous Moderator

Hi amaq86,

I think you have maked some modifications in ja_templatetools.php file.
    Please make sure that the genToolMenu_ie6 function is exist in this file.

amaq86 Friend

i did not make any changes to this file Ja_templatetools.php

All the files are same, I have not touched any of them. and i’ve checked that this function does exist in ja_templatetools.php file.

but still, on iE6 it is giving this error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method JA_Tools::genToolMenu_ie6() in /home/kkpower/public_html/templates/ja_mageia/index.php on line 297

now, what to do ?

Any one ?

amaq86 Friend

well, I just looked in ja_templatetools.php and I have found out that genToolMenu function exists but genToolMenu_ie6 does not exist

now what to do ???

amaq86 Friend

I just uploaded the ja_templatetools.php again and the problem is solved now

wow 😀

thanks

Anonymous Moderator

Hi,
    Thanks.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 15 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum