Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi i bought ja job board component via moneybookers.com But now i can’t download the component. When my account will be active..?

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Dear Kutu,

Please raise a Support Ticket and provide your Payment ID and details. Although the system is auto, but sometimes it does not reflect and needs manual update.

Regards

Arvind

kutu Friend

Yes i send. But i can not login with my user id and password. So i can not read my answers

Anonymous Moderator

Hi kutu,

Our sales staff has checked and could see that your payment for JA Job Board has not gone through yet. Thus, JA Job Board license as well as access to downloads area has not been sent to you mail box.

Kindly inform us your MoneyBookers account emails that you use for paying the money as well as MoneyBookers unique ID for tracking down. (This has been informed to you via Ticket ID#VFG-793256). Because you are still not a paid member, you could not log in helpdesk to view it online yet.

Kindly check your mailbox to reply to our email as soon as possible with above required information. thanks

kutu Friend

Hi

Thanks i get licance key to my mail adress. But i cant donload ja job board at Download seciton? What should i do?

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Dear Kutu,

Please check this thread >> http://www.joomlart.com/forums/showpost.php?p=164479&postcount=10

You need to download it from the member area. The links are there for the enterprise extensions.

Arvind

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Arvind Chauhan 14 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum