Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

JA Frontpage block the load of my index.php. When I deactivate the frontpage module my web loads normally. Ja News works correctly. I need the solution for this problem. (CH mode etc…) It is not necesary to show you my page I only aks you when JA Frontpage block loading of index.php and solution for this.

Thanks

Sherlock Friend

Can you say more detail and make some screenshots ?

wooohanetworks Friend

<em>@sergibcn 84837 wrote:</em><blockquote>JA Frontpage block the load of my index.php. When I deactivate the frontpage module my web loads normally. Ja News works correctly. I need the solution for this problem. (CH mode etc…) It is not necesary to show you my page I only aks you when JA Frontpage block loading of index.php and solution for this.

Thanks</blockquote>

How much data do you have to be loaded by the module, when there is too much data, the whole site collapses, just wanted to start a thread about this bug in “JA VM Productslide”.

reachthesky Friend

Asking for a solution with not enough information is hard to accomplish. I know many of us here could help you out but, which version of joomla are you using, the browser you are working with? Did you try on another browser? did you install the quick start package or did the installation manually/. what exactly does the “Block the load” mean in your context. does this mean you see a popup stating the browser cannot load the site and then it goes blank, or, does the browser window shut down by itself?

Menalto Friend

I know that in some cases the module “blanks my site”, but the header shows up, and everything below is blank, and by unpublish the module it works fine. What have worked then is to reinstall the module.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Menalto 16 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum