Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

I redeemed my credits for a membership extension but it still says my membership expires June 8, 2008.

It took away my credits but did not extend my membership. Why?

Menalto Friend

I just checked and it did not extend your membership.
    I have given Hung this message and he will take a close look at it.

Michael Casha Friend

Please be aware that it is not automatic. They are done manually. I will process your request now.

tempusserbia Friend

If you check redemption page, and read carefully FAQ’s, Terms and Conditions, you will find:

Terms and Conditions
    1. Only Licensed Members can participate in this program
    2. Standard Membership Holder can redeem to extend Standard Membership or upgrade to Developer Membership, Developer Membership Holder can redeem to extend Developer Membership
    3. Credits used for redemption should not be earned by spamming the forum. Admin/Mod reserve the right to deny your redemption upon any sign of spam.
    4. JA Staff can not participate in this program

FAQs
    Q: When I can redeem for the membership
    A: At any time, whenever you get enough credits

Q: What happens after I redeem?
    A: Once a week, our Admin/Mod will view and approve the valid redemption

Q: How is my Membership will be extended?
    A: The membership will be extended by adding the redeem period to the expired date, not from the date of redemption. So you can redeem anytime you like, not loosing the membership period you has paid for.

Q: Can I redeem when my membership has expired?
    A: No, sorry.

Cheers and Happy credits earning and redeeming!

teetide Friend

Problem solved. Membership date has now been extended.

Thanks guys.

TomC Moderator

I have somewhat of a similar problem – although I lost about 1000 of my points during the now defunct $$$ giveaway that had been posted where we could use points for entries. When the contest went away, I never got my points refunded. :((

Michael Casha Friend

<em>@tcraw1010 56632 wrote:</em><blockquote>I have somewhat of a similar problem – although I lost about 1000 of my points during the now defunct $$$ giveaway that had been posted where we could use points for entries. When the contest went away, I never got my points refunded. :((</blockquote>
    Which giveaway was this? You mean earning points for posts?

mfcphil Friend

I tried to enter this super draw but could never find the sign up page

TomC Moderator

<em>@MiCCAS 56919 wrote:</em><blockquote>Which giveaway was this? You mean earning points for posts?</blockquote>
    NO, it was a $1000 giveaway Hung had posted on the Forum where you would use the points you had earned as entries – 100 points per entry. He took the registration down after about a week and replaced it with the current “redemption” program. However, there were some who had already used some of our earned points to register for the contest. (I, myself, used about 1000 points).

When the contest disappeared, so did the points I gave up for entries.
    Just don’t think that’s altogether fair.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 16 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum