Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

in a demo of ja wall shows images a little on another. :-*

I have all identical images by the size

how to make separate images big and other small?
    thanks

sory fo my english

TomC Moderator

Question ….. When you installed your JA Wall template, did you do so utilizing the Quickstart+Sample Data installation process?

sfunlimit Friend

<em>@TomC 357580 wrote:</em><blockquote>Question ….. When you installed your JA Wall template, did you do so utilizing the Quickstart+Sample Data installation process?</blockquote>

I did so.
    1) I established a template
    2) I established plug-ins

TomC Moderator

Okay, but that’s not exactly answering my question . . . .

You do understand what a/the quickstart + sample data installation is, right?

sfunlimit Friend

<em>@TomC 358157 wrote:</em><blockquote>Okay, but that’s not exactly answering my question . . . .

You do understand what a/the quickstart + sample data installation is, right?</blockquote>

Hi TomC!
    No, i did not use the sample data.

sfunlimit Friend

hello,
    it not possible to do both at the trial, with no quick setup?

I’m not good with English. If there is a link to the documentation which describes how to do this show.
    thanks

sfunlimit Friend
    Stork11 Friend

Hello sfunlimit,

Would you mind getting me a few screenshots with problems highlighted for more clarification? Then I shall know what you are trying to achieve. Right now, I am quite not sure where to start.

Regards.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Stork11 11 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum