Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I want the module acm instead of starting with the first news start by the third or fourth

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    To be frank i am not able to understand your questions.
    Can u provide a mockup screenshot with page URL what you want to achieve so that i can check your request.
    Regards

capys77 Friend

I want to change the order of appearance of the articles that instead of leaving the first forwards leave the third forwards for example, I do not speak English well

en español quiero cambiar el orden de aparición de los artículos que en vez de salir del primero hacia delante salga del tercero hacia delante por ejemplo , no hablo bien ingles

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    as i understand you want to re-order the module from same positions.
    You can do this from Joomla module manager and re-order the modules.
    Please make sure if 3 module as publish on the same position only then you can Re-order them.
    If its something different kindly provides the details in mockup so I can check it better for you.

Regards

capys77 Friend

What I want are the order of the articles, that in the last news (ACM), instead of showing from the item one shows from the third

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Can u provide a mockup screenshot with page URL what you want to achieve so that i can check your request?
    Also, share the module ID and temp admin login. Without details its very hard to assume the issue.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 7 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum