Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

hello,

I would like to use some of the elements for the the JA social template in my JA orisite template – Im not sure how to word everything correctly so in order to attempt to convey what I would like to do I have included an image. Please advise on how I can make the changes indicated in the attached image possible.
    thanks
    wendye

1. orisite
    pavit Moderator

Hi

You can install the Ja_Social template on a local server and check all related files like template.css and make your customization there

We cannot make these type of customizations if you need other help you can post a request for your needs at this site

creativesmythe Friend

Thanks, I was able to figure most of it out…the rest I just won’t worry about.

I have reviewed other threads on this topic and looked the tutorial for the orisite template, however, I still have a questions. I want to change the vimeo video…. questions is can I use youtube video? If so, how do I change it – or if that’s not possible can you direct me to where I can read how to do it for this template?

I’m sorry for asking so many questions. :((

pavit Moderator

Hi

The module for the vimeo video is a custom-html module so you can change it with your link to youtube

To make this you can use a code like the one used for the ja-teline_IV template

<p><object data="http://www.youtube.com/v/NnD2n_NBGMg?fs=1&hl=en_US&autoplay=0&showinfo=0&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="310" height="199"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NnD2n_NBGMg?fs=1&hl=en_US&autoplay=0&showinfo=0&rel=0" /><param name="wmode" value="transparent" /></object></p>

You can change the red numbers with your youtube video link

creativesmythe Friend

Thanks very much for your help.

pavit Moderator

Let me know if this trick works or you need more help on this

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pavit 12 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum